|10 Reasons to be an Alpha Chi Omega!|
1. Alpha Chi Omega is a second home away from home, a place where women can truly be themselves & make their mark on campus.
2. Alpha Chi Omega is about finding new friends & discovering sisterhood that lasts a lifetime. Also, AXO goes to show that sisterhood & friendship aren’t for college days alone.
3. Alpha Chi Omega was founded by Real, Strong Women & Real, Strong Women are continuing to define who Alpha Chi Omega is, what Alpha Chi Omega does & what Alpha Chi Omega is all about.
4. Women in Alpha Chi Omega aren’t just classy, sweet & amazing. They’re also courteous, compassionate, kind, caring & empowered…Simply said, Alpha Chi's are all of the above!!
5. Alpha Chi Omega is about being a part of something truly special: more than 126 years of more-than-amazing sisterhood!!
6. Alpha Chi Omega inspires, empowers & encourages women to make a heartfelt difference for their chapters, campuses, communities & the world through their efforts in academics, philanthropy, service, volunteering, their involvement on campus & in the local community, as well as through leadership development.
7. Women in AXO believe in making a heartfelt difference for at-risk women & children nationwide through building awareness about domestic violence, as well as educating others on what they can do to prevent DV & how they can help victims of domestic violence.
8. Alpha Chi Omega is a lifetime journey, an experience unlike any other.
9. Whether it’s through their efforts in the classroom, through their efforts as chapter officers, through volunteering or through their involvement in other campus organizations, women in AXO don’t just live the Symphony of Alpha Chi Omega on a daily basis. They also find positive ways to make Alpha Chi Omega stand out on campus & in the local community.
10. Last but not least, Alpha Chi Omega is life. Alpha Chi Omega is love. Alpha Chi Omega is fun. And above all, Alpha Chi Omega is about being Real & Strong!